select only one level in a list ? help

Adeline adeline.paignon at univ-savoie.fr
Thu May 19 09:42:06 UTC 2011

Hi, (sorry for my english !!)
I'm working on an experiment of artificial grammar. I use permutation
to attribute 4 colors to 4 circles (having all possibles combinaisons)
but I don't know how to select only one combinaison.
I have my 24 combinaisons in List1 at the beggining of the experiment,
and I want to select one line according to the number entered by the
experimentateur. I want this number to be entered like subject ,
session etc ..
Does anyone could help me ?
Thanks
Adeline