Participants=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=B4_?=response via space key

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Fri May 27 08:36:17 UTC 2011

Hi Claudia,

My bad... There was this little nagging voice in my head yesterday
saying that something wouldn't work about what I wrote... and this is
probably it :p

Maybe I was mistaken by advicing you to use "". Brandon's post in this
thread on the PST forums (http://www.pstnet.com/forum/
Topic1311-5-1.aspx#bm1824) makes me thinkt that, while "" is used for
a 'no-response' when writing inline code, it is not needed to place
the brackets around the 'nothing' when the cresp is defined in a
list.

So... first try removing the "" and run the task with {SPACE} in the
go trials and nothing in the nogo trials, if that doesn't work then
try expanding the collection of allowed responses to {ANY}. In the
current set-up the program checks to see if "" (cresp) is part of
{SPACE} (allowed responses) which it obviously isn't. By allowing any
key Pp can also press other buttons than spacebar but chances of them
doing that aren't that big...

Best,

liw