Randomising the Fixation duration

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue May 31 15:37:22 UTC 2011

Krupa,

Glad it worked for you.  But it bugged me that
Mich's code did not work, so I looked into it
myself.  Indeed, when I hurriedly tried it, I got
the compile-time error, 'Left of "." must be an
object, structure, or dialog.'  That seemed odd,
I looked more closely and saw that I had misnamed
my TextDisplay as "FixtationDisplay" instead of
"FixationDisplay".  Fixed that, and for the
record, Mich's code worked just fine.  So I
expect something like that happened to you, very
easy to do.  Glad you got it to work in any case,
and posted back with your success.