Digest for e-prime at googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Jaeyong Lee people82 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 14:53:18 UTC 2011

If I am understanding your experiment correctly, there is an easier way to
do it in e-prime.

Assuming that you want to do a go-nogo task with two go stimulus,

setup a list with a target property column with a, b, and c (c being the *
nothing* nogo stimulus).

Make a column with the correct response (corr).  Assign a for a, b for b,
and *nothing *for c.

Set [corr] as your correct response for the target object.

Now the correct response for c would be to not press anything (nogo). Set
the target object duration as 3000 ms.

Hope this helps.

- Jay