e prime crashes if subject presses response button twice

Jas jasmina.bakic at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 16:26:16 UTC 2011

Hi everybody,

I am trying to design an experiment on E-prime, which pretty much
worked except that if it happens that the subject accidentally presses
the response button more than once, or presses both response buttons
one right after the other, the E prime crashes and won't continue the
experiment. Being an absolute beginner, I don' t even know what
information you may need to be able to help me. Any help from more
experienced users is appreciated.

Best regards, Jas