e prime crashes if subject presses response button twice

Jasmina Bakic jasmina.bakic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 15:50:27 UTC 2011

Hi Hester,

yes, I think you are totally right about this one, thank you! E prime has
to give the feedback based on the correctness of the response, with three
options "true", "false" and "too late". The problem is, I don;t want to
just get rid of the double/triple button press answers because I am still
interested in knowing whether the answer was correct or not. The only in
line that I wrote so far was to make sure that the answers will be recorded
whether they are given during the stimulus presentation or in the blank
afterwards, and I don't know how to expand this to include cases where
button has been pressed several times, so to still record the answer and
give the feedback.

Jas