E-prime 2.0 & SRBox & ERP

Meltem BALLAN meltemballan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 23:31:11 UTC 2011

Hi Sibel,
You mentioned about Netstation. I think it basically answer your question
about which system to use recording EEG. Netstation is provided as an
extension to EGI amplifier.
Could you help me to understand your question a little bit better. Do you
have a system to record EEG? I do not think that source localization
software matters while you are developing your task and running it.
Best,
Meltem

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 6:20 PM, Sibel <sibelozer.ege at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Everybody,
> Previously, I used e-prime for a picture naming task in which
> participants first saw morphologically complex words and followingly
> pictures related/unrelated to these words. Subjects only named the
> pictures but asked to keep silent during distractor word presentation.
> Now, we would like to extend this study to collecting ERP measures. We
> do not neither have the Netstation extension of e-prime nor can buy
> expensive equipment. Currently, we aren't interested in the signal
> localization but just keeping track of ERP components. I read about
> the trigger codes and problems related to timing.Has any of you used
> SRBox in an ERP experiment?Do event trigger codes work fine in such a
> design?also,which products do you suggest for collecting ERP signals?
> I look forward to reading an answer, thank you
>
> Sibel
>
> --

Meltem Ballan, PhD
Department of Psychiatry, CB# 7160
University of North Carolina School of Medicine
7023 Neurosciences Hospital
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7160