Response area slide image

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 03:09:05 UTC 2011

i imagine that eprime does, in fact, save the picture under the column
titled "picture1" (or "picture2"), but if you'd prefer that the
Slide1.RESP record the actual name of the image selected then you
would have:
If strHit1 = c.GetAttrib("picture1") Or strHit1 =
c.GetAttrib("picture2") Then Slide1.RESP = strHit1

ben