Release response as input for HitTest

Maja Maja.Stegenwallner at gmx.de
Tue Nov 22 09:53:56 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I have been searching the support and google group posts for checking
whether I can do a HitTest with a release response? Participants are
going to move objects and release them at certain goal positions which
are going to be scored either as accurate or inaccurate. I am
attempting to modify the click and drag sample script, but would like
to check for more elegant solutions. Do you have any suggestions how
set the release mouse coordinates as input for the HitTest variable?
Or any hints whether the same has been already discussed?

Thanks advance!
Maja