Beginner question-

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Nov 22 16:56:16 UTC 2011

For pre-sales questions, you might want to also contact the company
directly (www.pstnet.com ).  But of course they might not be keen on
telling you any shortcomings of their product.

If you simply want to present a set of survey questions in some
randomized order and do not need millisecond timing, then E-Prime may
be overkill.  You might be better off with something like MediaLab
(http://www.empirisoft.com ), or even do the whole thing in
JavaScript and run it in any web browser for free (or for even more
features, add a bit of ActiveX and run it in MS Internet
Explorer).  E-Prime shines best when use for high resolution reaction
time oriented studies.

-- David McFarlane