Connection between EEG and E-Prime without parallel cable???

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Nov 29 15:44:17 UTC 2011

Hi,
	Another one: what EEG setup do you have? I think it's pretty rare these days to have an EEG system from a company that won't be at least familiar with either E-Prime how you can get time lock signals recorded... Unless you made your own EEG system (but then, surely you can get it to record with the parallel cable)? You'll need to know the company name/system name to publish any paper. If it's obscure, they themselves might be a better source of information than us, or than PST.
	Best,
Mich

Dr. Michiel M. Sovijärvi-Spapé
Research Fellow