Problem with setting new attribute to collect data

Peter Quain pquain at une.edu.au
Sun Oct 2 07:38:26 UTC 2011

not exactly sure that I undersatnd what you are doing, but maybe if
you do something like this:

Dim t1, t2, time2correct as long
t1=clock.read 'when they start to try for correct answer

t2=clock.read ' in an inline after they get correct answer, and jump
out of the wend loop
time2correct =t2-t1
c.SetAttrib "TimeTaken",time2correct