Presenting different images in the same slide

gilis giladsabo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 08:40:44 UTC 2011

Hi again,

I want participants to see X symbol at the bottom of the slide when
they give wrong answer but if they gave correct response they will see
no change in the display. The slide background is black and I know I
can achieve that by setting an attribute whose value is "image.bmp"
which calls the X image from the experiment folder in the event of
wrong response. Else, it will call "Black" image from the same folder,
but this is not an elegant solution I think-what would be a better one?