Linguistic experiment

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Oct 4 19:23:42 UTC 2011

Kathrin,

First, you should take this problem (and really, almost any question
about E-Prime) straight to PST Web Support at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp (and then
please post back here with their response).

Second, why not at least upgrade to EP 1.2.1.847?  That is the latest
version in the 1.x line, can be readily downloaded from the PST web
site, and may fix some issues.  If you do have some reason to stick
with 1.1 instead of 1.2, at least upgrade to 1.1.4.1 (also
downloadable from PST).