need HELP regarding to an early post on PST Forum (Adding a Pause for use anytime during...)

Meltem BALLAN meltemballan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 19:18:34 UTC 2011

Hello Again,
I am trying to add a pause in my experiment anytime. My task is a passive
forced task and I do not have a response box or anything peripherally
attached to the experimental computer. I control the task by using keyboard
(from the control room). I saw a similar message by Sarah DuBose Posted
11/12/2008 12:46:39 PM on PST user forum but I cannot see the answers for
that. I am registered to forum but for some odd reasons I cannot see the
messages.
Is there anyone in this forum involved in that conversation.
The help will be appreciated.
Sincerely,
Meltem

--