need HELP regarding to an early post on PST Forum (Adding a Pause for use anytime during...)

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Oct 13 22:26:01 UTC 2011

Meltem,

Thanks, glad you found something helpful here.  FWIW, we have been
working on a complete online course for an "Introduction to Task
Programming for Experimental Psychology, Using E-Prime", which we
hope to roll out soon.  I have completed video for 7 lessons so far,
and am working on two or three more (including one on fMRI and EEG)
before we make this official.  I don't know how this will be
received, though -- we will have to charge a fee for this, and it
will take time (lessons so far cover over 4.5 hours of video, which
does not count the time it will take students to follow along and do
the exercises).  And it will be *very* thin on E-Basic programming,
as that would require a course in itself.  So stay tuned.