presenting a movie

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Oct 17 20:40:14 UTC 2011

Meltem,

Thanks for reporting back on your success, and indicating which
product worked for you.  I suppose you used the "Total Video
Converter" product from ojosoft (www.ojosoft.com, US$27).  I will add
that to my growing E-Prime FAQ.  I wonder how the ojosoft products
compare to the AoA products (www.aoamedia.com )?