Randomizing without repeating the same word twice

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Oct 18 14:15:22 UTC 2011

Gilis,

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
takes any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours -- this is pretty
much their substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of
it.  3) If you do get an answer from PST Web Support, please extend
the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take...

"Randomization with constraints" is very tricky in E-Prime, and has
been discussed extensively on the message boards.  Try searching for
"random", "pseudorandom", or "constraint" both here at the Google
Group and at the PST Forum.  Also see the "NoRepeat" examples
downloadable fron PST.  And again, do not neglect PST Support, they
would love to hear from you.

public relations, for nature cannot be fooled."  (Richard Feynman,
Nobel prize-winning physicist)