Dynamometer

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Oct 21 15:37:51 UTC 2011

Ben,

Don't know about a dynomometer, but FWIW, just a few days ago I
learned about some availabe small "flexible force sensors"
(<http://www.tekscan.com/flexible-force-sensors>http://www.tekscan.com/flexible-force-sensors
).  You would of course also have to add an A/D converter (e.g.,
http://www.mccdaq.com/usb-data-acquisition/USB-1208-Series.aspx ),
and then integrate the A/D software with E-Prime (not for the faint
of heart, but eminently possible, as I know from some experience).