beginners-question parallel port

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 22:04:23 UTC 2011

Hi Maartje,

It is not required to open a classic LPT port. EPrime directly writes
to the output registers of the IO-port. However, it is a good think to
initialize the state of the output pins at the start of your
experiment with a single line of inline script:

WritePort &H378, 0

(although you could also use 3 lines of code to configure the
onsetsignal method on the first object using code 0 to achieve the
same thing)

best,
Paul