Participant likert scale

Michiel Spape Michiel.Spape at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Sep 1 16:40:44 UTC 2011

Like so!
...i was writing:
Hiya,
I think those pretty much *were* babysteps, provided you've done enough with E-Prime to really work on it. If not, try having a go at the tutorial or the E-Primer (link elsewhere on this list, or on my own homepage around "about me"). It will be worth your while, and doesn't take all that long.

Anyway, as said:
Add an inline (just drag it), and copy-paste the following TWO lines:
------
myNRESP = myNRESP + 1 'adds 1 to number of responses - the baseline of your code
c.SetAttrib "NRESP", myNRESP 'saves the number of responses
------

That adds, automatically the attribute, even if you don't have a list. You'll ultimately need a list somewhere anywhere, but for now, this works.
Best,
Mich

Michiel Spapé
Research Fellow