Flashing random images consecutively on one slide

Suli l.bugayong at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:36:31 UTC 2011

Hello Group,

I need help trying to set up a "distractor" slide that flashes 4-5
images at random for 1 second, each image for about ca. 200-250 ms
respectively.

So far, I tried setting up 4 consecutive slides with an image object,
each of which drawing the images randomly from a nested list, but it
seems that each of those slides always draw on the same image, so it
doesn't appear to be changing at all. (Or at least that's my
interpretation why I keep seeing only one image.)

Do any of you have any ideas?

Suli