How to fade from slide1 to slide2 (inline?)

Dr Hackenbush david.vogelsang at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 09:57:34 UTC 2011

Dear David McFarlane,
Thank you for your reply. At this stage, we are still trying to get
Erika’s code working. We were wondering if she already found a
solution. We will try to get our program working first, and if we
encounter very specific problems, then we will post our question on
this google groups website.
Best regards,

Dirk