E-Run program not working on Windows 7, works on XP computer the files were compiled on.

cjp87 cjp872 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 22:16:13 UTC 2011

The problem seems to occur when it tries to load a video (the program
runs up until that point). Upon switching to the video frame, the
program fails with an error code "11045, File Name on MovieDisplay has
not been set". The problem with this is that the filename (and path)
is set and identical on all computers, and it works on my one XP
computer, but does not on the three Windows 7 computers I tried it on.
Unfortunately, I need to use the three Windows 7 computers to run
participants next week, up to three at a time.

I know I don't have a ton of details, but it seems that the problem is
related to the operating system. E-prime worked just fine last
semester on these computers, but I didn't try to load any videos in e-
prime for those studies.

Has anyone come across this problem before? Is there anything I can
add that will help you guys understand what's going on?