E-Run program not working on Windows 7, works on XP computer the files were compiled on.

Janet Trammell janet.trammell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 12:05:56 UTC 2011

I had a similar problem, where I could not get e-run  2.0 to work on windows
7. I tried everything I and eprime support could think of.  In the end, the
only thing that worked was installing the entire eprime suite, not just
e-run, on all of the testing computers.  I have no idea why that suddenly
made e-run work fine, especially since I only use e-run and don't open
e-studio or other programs (except for once when I first installed it on
each computer) , but it solved all the problems.
Janet

http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime?hl=en.