Defining the location of dialog box

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 11:02:45 UTC 2011

why not try using david's suggestion of echoing participants keyboard
subobject displays your image, the other subobject displays
participants' text by echoing the keyboard responses.  on that text
subobject have two keyboard input masks enabled - with one input mask
allow all button presses and 255 characters with an end action of
None, and with the other keyboard only allow, say, {ENTER} with an end
action set to Terminate.