Getting XY coordinates of stimuli in output

SYazi trollerrenfr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 13:51:00 UTC 2012

Greetings!

I have a quick question concerning the exact placement of stimuli.  I
am using a Tobii eye tracker in conjunction with E-prime and I have 9
AOIs specified in my script via text boxes.  My question is, I
currently have the position of my AOIs specified by relative figures
(i.e. percentages) so that it can accommodate multiple resolutions
(which is important), but I also need the exact XY coordinates of each
AOI for data processing.  Is there a way to have the coordinates
output into a text file, an E-prime proprietary file, or a user
defined column of my gazedata file? I know you can compute the
coordinates, but I would rather have them output automatically in
order to combat user error since other experimenters will be using
this script.

Thanks!
-Sonya