Joystick.Buttons And ebJoystickButton1 noe recognized

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Apr 30 19:20:12 UTC 2012

Well, as you already know, the new Joystick device is documented only
via scattered articles in the PST Knowledge Base.  And indeed, the
bit of code you have that used to works comes right from
http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=1249 .

So it would seem that PST changed the Properties profile for the
Joystick device with the new version.  In that case, you should take
this right to PST Web Support at
http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=1249.  Also, note that
the PST KB now includes a facility to submit comments to KB articles,
so you might also try posting your observation directly to the KB
article above.

And please write back with PST's response.

Thanks,
David McFarlane
-----
E-Prime training