Allow Responses at Any Time..?

newbie mkclairhong at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 21:13:08 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to make my retrieval run on the Eprime where the sound will be
played and the experiment participants will determine which way the sound
is coming by either pressing 1 or 6.
I'm wondering how I would be able to adjust this to accept responses at any
time.

Dim nFeedbackSlideDur As Integer

If JudgementSlide.RESP = "" Then

    JudgementSlide.RT = 4000

End If

nFeedbackSlideDur = 4000 - JudgementSlide.RT

c.SetAttrib "FeedbackDuration", nFeedbackSlideDur

here's my script for the "Calculate Duration" script.

Please let me know and thank you guy so much!!
Clair