Soundout, stop offset and buffers

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Aug 6 19:42:06 UTC 2012

You may have uncovered a real bug, along the lines of that described
earlier at http://www.pstnet.com/support/kb.asp?TopicID=4136 .  If
you are using the latest version of EP (2.0.10.242) and still get
this problem, then do us all a favor and please submit this to PST
Web Support at http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp .

Thanks,
-----
David McFarlane