changing opacity/transparency of an image

Paul Groot pfc.groot at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 22:06:00 UTC 2012

Erin,

Since EPrime doesn't have a builtin transparency option, this would be
something you will have to implement yourself. The most straightforward way
would be to manipulate an offscreen bitmap using the GetPixel/SetPixel
functions. However, using EBasic this way would take ages. Another option
would be to have an external DLL-function to do all the work (using
optimized C++ code for example), but unfortunately this requires serious
programming skills.

best,
paul