Moving Stimuli in E-prime

Alice Cai alicerancai at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 16:39:07 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have a question regarding my experiment design. I would like to create a
moving stimuli where participants decide whether the box is movingvertically or horizontally. I know that I can use different slides changing
at 50 ms. per slide with different locations for the box (left, middle,
right) but the problem is I will need to create a lot of slides and the
E-prime program runs out of memory space.

Is there any way to create just three slides, and have E-prime repeat these
three slides until participants give a response? And then the experiment
will jump to the next trial with three more slides?

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!