Running experiment at two sites - match computers and refresh rates?

Roland Dardennes r.dardennes at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:45:32 UTC 2012

Will you use response boxes or computer keyboards ? When I did help a
college student for her project, she used two different laptops, one
for each of the two colleges where she included volunteers. It
happened that she had a systematic difference of 40 ms between the
sites' means ... But I have non idea how to check this between two
given keyboards. It may not be a problem if you are substracting RT in
one condition from RT in another condition, but it may be if you are
working with absolute RT.

Good luck