add textdisplay to slide

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Wed Dec 19 15:23:31 UTC 2012

Hmm, it just occurs to me, why not just add new text to existing
SlideText sub-objects instead of adding entirely new SlideText
sub-objects at run time?  Start by adding SlideText objects as
placeholders into your Slide, and into each one put an attribute
reference, e.g., [Text1], [Text2], ...  Define those attributes
before running your Slide, with empty text if you do not want any
text.  Then just assign new values to the attributes as needed, and
rerun or redraw the Slide to have the new text appear.

-- David McFarlane