New release candidate of E-Prime: 2.0.10.182

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Feb 7 17:36:30 UTC 2012

Ah, to be fair, Brandon Cernicky at PST pinned a topic announcing
this on the PST Forum early last week
(http://support.pstnet.com/forum/Topic5684-12-1.aspx ), don't know
how I missed it.  Still, would be nice for those of us who subscribe
to PST e-mails to get a notice about these things.

-- David McFarlane