Extended reaction and accuracy

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 11:23:35 UTC 2012

Hi Max,

Your code sets l to 3 only if slide1.acc is 1, which only happens if
the response is given during the presentation time of slide1. Simply
modifying the script so that a correct response given during slide2
does also modifies 'l', should solve it, it believe. However, you can
not use the exact same code, because then 'l' would be set back to 4
(after being toggled to 3) if the correct response was made during
slide1. So rather set 'l' to 4 and toggle it to 3 in case of a correct
response during either slide1 or slide 2:

--------

l=4

if c.getattrib("Slide1.acc") = 1 then l=3

if c.getattrib("Slide2.acc") = 1 then l=3

-------

Best,

AW