Extended reaction and accuracy

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 19:41:01 UTC 2012

Oh dear, it seems I answered too fast.

(Of course, we
took care that we use Slide1.Acc only when the time limit for reaction
is over).

^ I take it that that is the answer to my question already, sorry for
that.

Still the do-while-loop suggestions stands, I think.

There is one thing that I do not understand though: if I understood
you correctly, the extended reaction time for slide1 overlaps with the
display time of slide2? Yet you wish to distinguish between responses
(either correct or false) made during slide1 and slide2. Did I
understand that correctly? (probably not?).