recording two sets of reaction times simultaneously

Rika Plat rika.plat at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 15:34:38 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I would like to run a language experiment using e-prime where I want
to record reaction times to spoken responses (so far, so good). I
would however also like to have my participant perform a simple task
requiring them to push a button at the same time. The instances when
they are required to push a button will not be exactly the same as
when they are required to give a spoken response. Does anyone know if
it is possible to combine these two things (spoken responses and
button press responses) in the same experiment and then also record
two sets of reaction times?
Thanks in advance for any responses!
Rika