Connecting slides

MTsf sjflanary at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 20:32:55 UTC 2012

 Hi all,

 I am trying to display a slide that offers a list of choices the
participant can click on and it would then connect them to a different
page. Is there a way to connect pages like this? If not, is there a
way for the person running the experiment (me) to review specific
slides (say 18 out of 36) without having to run through all of them
again? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!!!