Using a epk file in E-prime 2

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Feb 21 19:40:05 UTC 2012

Jason,

You should submit this to PST Web Support at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp .  They should
tell you whether or not EP2 includes a way to import package files
from EP1, and then you could do us all a favor by posting that answer
here.  And if EP2 will not import EP1 package files, PST Support
might have a way to do that for you on a case-by-case basis.

(BTW, probably a bad practice to include your e-mail address in a
signature on a public message board, it just invites spam.  I deleted
it from my reply.)

Good luck,
-- David McFarlane