code msgbox

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Feb 23 16:58:14 UTC 2012

[Sorry to be replying to such an old thread, I am
just catching up after being out awhile.]

Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2)
PST's trained staff take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp
, and they strive to respond to all requests in
24-48 hours -- this is pretty much their
substitute for proper documentation, so make full
use of it.  3) In addition, PST takes questions
at their Facebook page
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Psychology-Software-Tools-Inc/241802160683
), and offers several instructional videos there
and on their YouTube channel
(http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ) (no Twitter
feed yet, though).  4) If you do get an answer
from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of
posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

That said, here is my take...

MsgBox has no way to control its position on the
screen.  Instead, try InputBox, which does
include arguments for specifying screen
position.  See that topic in the E-Basic Help.

-- David McFarlane