Recording multiple responses before stimulus terminates

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Feb 24 18:48:16 UTC 2012

Leslie,

I can't quite follow all the detail below, but here is a thought.  In
short, as I understand it your movie completes its Duration even
after a given pair of button presses should terminate it.  First
question, are you sure that you have the inline code running during
the movie?  I.e., do you have the movie Duration set to 0 (with
StopAfter of No), or PreRelease = Duration?  Second, when your inline
code detects the required pair of responses, does it issue the
appropriate command to terminate the movie (Movie.Stop, or
Movie.Terminate, you will have to look that up)?  Note that
terminating the MovieDisplay object that plays the movie is *not* the
same as terminating the playback of the movie, so you might have to
look into that.

Finally, of course, you can always ask PST's trained staff at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , they strive
to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours.  And if you do get an
answer from PST staff, please extend the courtesy of posting their
reply back here for the sake of others.

-- David McFarlane