inconsistent updating of error counting variable

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:17:37 UTC 2012

Hi Doron,

That sounds really weird indeed.

What are the conditions presented under the "If then" lines that
precede the elseif then line that you presented us with? If one of
those happens to be met, than the line that you're testing now will
not be executed. In a similar veign: are you absolutely positive that
all trials have the trialtype set to FaceTarget, with no typoes etc?
You probably have, but this is the only one thing that I can think of
right away that you did not yet disconfirm in your post.

If none of those than I might advice you to have the actual script
program at by one of your colleaguesm me or someone else from here.

Best,

liw