re-generate the ".es2" file with new parameters

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 13:12:10 UTC 2012

Hi Abbas,

Nope, as far as I am aware that is not possible. What you can do
however, is build an .es2 file that doesn't yet contain the imagenames
and that will 'load in' images from .txt files (and different .txt
files could be used based on settings like 'group' or 'subjectnumber'.
Have a look in this thread (http://groups.google.com/group/e-prime/
browse_thread/thread/796a659358219e31/ca5a6ac346ccc3d8?
#ca5a6ac346ccc3d8) for some pointers on how to start doing that.

Best,

liw