non-English input

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Jul 3 14:13:14 UTC 2012

Eva,

I don't know any more about that now than I did in the thread from
two years ago.  And as mentioned in that thread, PST Support might be
the best source for answers on that issue.  Please contact them at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp -- they strive
to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours, and this is pretty much
their substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of
it.  Or try them at their Facebook page --
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Psychology-Software-Tools-Inc/241802160683
.  And if you do get an answer from PST staff, please extend the
courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx