KeyLists

Margot Elizabeth turquoised13 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 21:21:56 UTC 2012

hello e-primers,

I am brand new to e-prime, so apologies in advance if this is very basic.
I have a word priming experiment with a balanced list of primes and
targets; 50% are meaningful and 50% are unrelated pairs. There are 3
different types of meaningful pairs, so as a group the unrelated pairs
outnumber the other types.  Because I am running an EEG experiment along
with the priming, I need to pick a smaller subset of my unrelated pairs for
Net Station to recognize and call for analysis.  The KeyList seems like an
obvious solution to this, but when I follow the instructions from E-Prime
(EBANs), it doesn't work...  E-prme will generate the script, but running
it produces a "no such attribute" error.  EBANS instructions say to name
KeyList as the attribute in the InLine Send Trial Events, but then each of
the actual attributes in the KeyList are being picked up as unknown.  When
I tell Send Trial Events about the individual attributes I get more
errors.

I have searched KeyLists and can't find examples or discussions of how to
use this feature.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Margot Stothers
Ph.D. (Candidate)