Question mark for procedure

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Tue Jul 24 21:59:23 UTC 2012

Hmm, your attached image did not work for me (probably not a good
idea to attach files to this mailing list anyway).

That said, offhand, I wonder if your Procedure names paste in with
any trailing spaces.  You would not see those, and they would
completely and invisibly mess things up, it has happened to us when
copying & pasting file names from various sources into EP Lists.

-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online:  http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter:  @EPrimeMaster (twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder:  1) I do not work for PST.  2) PST's trained staff
take any and all questions at
http://support.pstnet.com/e%2Dprime/support/login.asp , and they
strive to respond to all requests in 24-48 hours -- this is pretty
much their substitute for proper documentation, so make full use of
it.  3) In addition, PST takes questions at their Facebook page
(http://www.facebook.com/pages/Psychology-Software-Tools-Inc/241802160683
), and offers several instructional videos there and on their YouTube
channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/PSTNET ) (no Twitter feed yet,
though).  4) If you do get an answer from PST staff, please extend
the courtesy of posting their reply back here for the sake of others.
\----