InLine: Image

Ana Paula Donate pauladonate at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 17:25:11 UTC 2012

Hi for all,
I've been add a inline before one slide because I want that the subject
select a picture between two that she wants to do a question in another
slide... But I don't know how I can make it.
So, the idea is the subject choose one picture that will be a person who
she will to do a question. the picture that the subject selected need to
appear in the next slidedisplay with the five possible questions and, the
next step, will be to chose one question.
I tried to a Inline that when she press botton 1 or 2 need to appear
the selected picture. How can I do it? I tried many things and is not
working...
 Someone can help me?

Thank you very much!