Hello All

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jul 26 22:42:01 UTC 2012

Well, maybe it is just me.  But I have been in a lot of places over a
lot of time, and participated in many online discussion groups, and
this is the only place where I have repeatedly encountered "Hello
All" as a substitute for "Hello Everybody" or "Hello Everyone".

Sorry to belabor this off-topic point.

-- David McFarlane