E-Prime srbox will not open on two Dell computers

Margot Elizabeth turquoised13 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 20:49:45 UTC 2012

On Tuesday, November 29, 2011 7:08:57 PM UTC-5, Arron Metcalfe wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> Thanks for the suggestions. No luck. I am currently going through a
> process of figuring this out with PST tech support. I'll post an
> update on the resolution.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Arron Metcalfe
> Post Doc

hello Arron,
I am having the same problem with an older EPrime SRBox (4 keys only) and a
Dell Optiplex 760.  The box is recognized, but not opened; error 10051
shows repeatedly.  The box itself seems to be fine.  Did you ever find a
resolution with PST tech support?
thank you
Margot Stothers
PhD Candidate